Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MY-STEEL Belt is here as promised!



So the belt has  arrived!  I have included some pictures and will try to take some pictures with the belt on.  In the brief time I’ve had it I can already say I like this one much better than the Carrara.   There is one slight problem however, I ordered a total model which has two adjustment points; one at the waist and one at the crotch.  They actually made me the comfort model which only has the adjustment at the waist.  The good news is that my measurements seem to be spot on.  The belt is quite tight which it needs to be and it seems that the crotch measurement is right where it needs to be so I’m actually happy at this point because now I don’t have to worry about two locks only one.  I will say however one of the reasons I chose MY-STEEL is the adjustability factor I tend to gain and lose weight and I wanted something that could adjust with me so I hope this doesn’t prove to be a problem later.  I would say the comfort is already better than it ever was with the Carrara even when it is quite tight around the waist and there is no way I’m pulling it down to get any more room I can stand to wear it.  As you may remember even though I have always had a interest in chastity I’ve always felt no belt is %100 secure without is being unbearable to wear, I may have been wrong.  I will give you initial review here and follow it up in a couple of weeks with a complete review.  


First I think is fair to state what I am looking for in a chastity belt.  For me I’m not really looking to wear it 24/7 however I do think the device should be able to be worn that way if necessary.  I will use the belt with my wife as part of our fetish  games, so it usually won’t be used for then 12 to 14 hours at a time.  I don’t intend to sleep in this belt except for maybe the few times that our games dictate that I do so.  I will also be removing the belt daily for cleaning.  The three things that are important to me in a belt are: Comfort-can it be worn in a manner that doesn’t interfere to much with daily activities, or causes pain where my main focus is not on the chastity itself but on getting the belt off.  Second hygiene- can I wear it and if necessary go to the bathroom with it on, can it stay relatively clean.  Third security- I belt has to prevent masturbation and orgasm otherwise what is the point.  Security is something I have always thought was basically a myth.  I have use a few trapped ball devices and can get out of them all, the Carrara belt ended up being no better so let’s see how MY-STEEL does I will say the initial results are promising.  More extensive review to come. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment