Saturday, December 15, 2012

More My-Steel Details

I want to give props to My-Steel for there customer service so far they really have been a refreshing change over my last experience.  Every time I have e-mailed them they have responded within 24 hours Petra has been very nice.  I don't think everything I have asked has translated well but they have been on top of things.  So I'm sure they will deliver the belt on time which will be nice.  After I ordered and paid for the belt they sent me information on the measurements need and how to measure.  They could have been a bit more detailed but they were pretty straight forward.  Waist measurement with a tight belt, crotch measurement from one side of the belt through the legs to the other side, from the the front of the belt to the penis, form the penis the the anus, from the anus to the belt in back that was about it.  Pretty easy.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment